Registration Protector offers you peace of mind when you register for an event by insuring you against covered circumstances. If a covered injury, illness or other covered reason prevents you from attending your event, Allianz Global Assistance can pay you 100% of the non-refundable registration cost, including fees and additional costs, up to $10,000.00.
You may be eligible for reimbursement in the following situations:
- Covered illness - if the participant is prevented from participating in the event due to a covered illness or injury, or if a family member is hospitalized or requires care by the participant
- Employer Termination - After being employed by the same employer for one continuous year, the participant is laid off
- Traffic Accidents - if you are directly involved in a traffic accident and unable to get to the event
- Mechanical Breakdown - if the participant's car breaks down no more than 48 hours before the event
- Airline Delay - if the participant's plane or other Travel Carrier is delayed (includes bad weather) while going to the event
- Home Issues - if the participant's home is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disasters
- Jury Duty - if the participant is required to serve on jury duty on the day of the event
- Military Duty - if the participant is required to miss an event as a result of military orders
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Insurance benefits are underwritten by Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated "A+" (Superior) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson From No. 101-C series or 101-P series. Plan(s) may not be available in all jurisdictions. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. the insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage due to the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company. Non-insurance benefits/products are provided and serviced by AGA Service Company. Contact AGA Service Company at 800-284-8300 or 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
Since your satisfaction is our priority, we are pleased to give you 10 days to review your plan. If, during this 10-day period, you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may cancel your plan and receive a full refund. Please note that this refund is only available if you haven't started your event and if a claim has not been initiated. After this 10-day period, your premium is nonrefundable.*
*Some states allow a longer period or provide different terms for refunds. See the full terms and conditions of your plan for details.
Our multi lingual representatives can help make the most of your event. Whether you want information on your destination or restaurant/hotel reservations or if you need help locating energy gels or lost equipment, we can help.
Coverage for an existing medical condition is excluded unless: 1. the insurance was purchased within 14 calendar days of the ticket purchase; 2. the amount of coverage purchased equals the ticket cost; 3. on the date of purchase of insurance, you were medically able to use the tickets and you had not filed a claim for Ticket Cancellation due to an existing medical condition within 120 days prior to the purchase of insurance and 4. the ticket cost is less than $10,000 USD.
See the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for a complete description of coverage including terms, conditions, and exclusions that apply.
This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner's insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage. This insurance is not required to purchase any other products/services. Unless separately licensed, travel retailer employees are not qualified/authorized to answer technical questions about coverage details or evaluate your existing coverage. Plan is intended for U.S. residents only and my not be available in all jurisdictions. Additionally:
New York Residents:
The licensed producer represents the insurer for purposes of the sale. Compensation paid to the producer may depend on the policy selected, or the producer's expenses, volume of business, or profitability. The purchaser may request and obtain information about the producer's compensation, except as otherwise provided by law.
We are doing business in California as Allianz Global Assistance Insurance Agency, License #0B01400.
Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.