Registration Protector offers you peace of mind when you register for an event by insuring you against unforeseen circumstances. If injury, illness, job loss or other covered reason prevents you from attending your event, Allianz Global Assistance will pay you 100% of the non-refundable registration cost, including fees and additional costs, up to $250.00.
You may be eligible for reimbursement in the following situations:
- Illness or Serious Injury - if the participant or a companion is prevented from participating in the event due to covered illness or injury, or if a family member is hospitalized or requires care by the participant
- Work Relocation - if the participant is moved by his/her company over 100 miles from home
- Traffic Accidents - if there's a delay preventing the participant from getting to the event
- Mechanical Breakdown - if the participant's car breaks down no more than 48 hours before the event
- Airline Delay - if the participant's plane or other Common Carrier is delayed (includes bad weather) while going to the event
- Home or Business Issues - if the participant's home or business is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disasters
- Jury Duty - if the participant is required to serve on jury duty on the day of the event
- Military Duty - if the participant is required to miss an event as a result of military orders
Insurance benefits underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakbrook Terrace, IL), rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated "A+" (Superior) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on your state of residence. Plan(s) may not be available in all jurisdictions. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of [this plan] [these plans] and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage due to the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company. Non-insurance benefits/products are provided and serviced by AGA Service Company. Contact AGA Service Company at 800-284-8300 or 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised:
If you’re not completely satisfied, you have at least 10 days (as determined by your state of residence) to receive a full refund of the insurance premium, provided you have not started your event or filed a claim.
24-Hour Hotline Assistance:
Our staff of multilingual problem solvers is available 24/7 to help you solve a medical, legal or travel-related emergency.
Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please see the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for details.
This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner’s insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage. This insurance is not required to purchase any other products/services. Unless separately licensed, travel retailer employees are not qualified/authorized to answer technical questions about coverage details or evaluate your existing coverage. Plan is intended for U.S. residents only and may not be available in all jurisdictions. Additionally:
This plan contains disability insurance benefits or health insurance benefits, or both, that only apply during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that already provides you with these benefits. You should review your existing policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or health plan. We are doing business in California as Allianz Global Assistance Insurance Agency, License # 0B01400.
New York Residents:
The licensed producer represents the insurer for purposes of the sale. Compensation paid to the producer may depend on the policy selected, or the producer's expenses, volume of business, or profitability. The purchaser may request and obtain information about the producer's compensation, except as otherwise provided by law.
The purchase of travel insurance would make the travel insurance coverage primary to any other duplicate or similar coverage. The Commissioner may be contacted to file a complaint at: Maryland Insurance Administration, ATTN: Consumer Complaint Investigation Property/Casualty, 200 St. Paul Place, Suite 2700, Baltimore, MD 21202.
Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.